RTO Compliance Officer
Surf Life Saving SA (SLSSA) is the peak organisations for Surf Life Saving in South Australia and is affiliated with Surf Life Saving Australia.
SLSSA is responsible for the governance, development, promotion and administration of Surf Life Saving throughout South Australia and has the responsibility for servicing its 9,000 members and 20 clubs.
The RTO Compliance Officer is responsible for the administration and support of the compliance and quality assurance activities within the RTO including auditing, validation and course review to ensure Surf Life Saving SA proactively meets the requirements of the VET Quality Framework.
The role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
· Ensure the RTO remains compliant with ASQA standards in all aspects of its operations
· Administer assessment and training documents changes
· Ensure accurate student data is entered in VETtrak
· Proactively identifying quality issues in student files and/or records and addressing accordingly
· Conduct regular internal audits to ensure services are delivered in line with ASQA and funding body regulations
· Assist in the preparation of and participate in external audits
· Develop and improve the quality of compliance frameworks within the RTO
· Assist with other RTO administration where necessary and as required
Key Selection Criteria:
· Knowledge & experience with the requirements of the VET Quality Framework
· Experience with RTO reporting and claims
· An understanding of Compliance concepts with exposure to an RTO environment
· Experience dealing with ASQA
· Sound technical knowledge of VETtrak
· Excellent Computer skills
· Experience in rectifying outcomes of audits to ensure the RTO remains compliant
· Knowledge of various State and Federal funding arrangements
· Certificate IV in Training & Assessment; Essential
A detailed position description is available here.
Interested applications are encouraged to read the job description before submitting their applications so as to address key criteria.
To register your interest for this exciting role, please apply by forwarding a copy of your resume and covering letter to Belinda.email@example.com.
Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday 15 September 2017.