Marketing and Communications Officer – full-time contract position 6 months or longer term part time/flexible hours.
Surf Life Saving SA (SLSSA) is the peak organisations for Surf Life Saving in South Australia and is affiliated with Surf Life Saving Australia.
SLSSA is responsible for the governance, development, promotion and administration of Surf Life Saving throughout South Australia and has the responsibility for servicing its 9,000 members and 21 clubs.
SLSSA is seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate Marketing and Communications Officer to join the team.
This position is ideal for an early career professional looking to work for an iconic brand in a role with exposure to all facets of the business. It would suit someone who loves to learn, can take initiative and connects well with people. You will be working with a positive and high performing team who are passionate about saving lives and love the beach.
The role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Managing our social media content across our brands;
- Develop a communications calendar and plan across all social media platforms;
- Coordinate the SLSSA websites and content;
- Producing video, photographic and digital content;
- Preparing and publishing key documents;
- Assisting in media management and appearances;
- Designing and preparing promotional collateral for our programs and sub-brands;
- Other duties as required.
The successful candidate will be passionate about Surf Life Saving and possess exceptional design, copywriting, social media, organisational and communication skills.
Interested applications are encouraged to read the job description before submitting their applications so as to address key criteria.
To register your interest for this exciting role, please apply by forwarding a copy of your resume, a covering letter and examples of your work or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday 27 October, 2017.