PERSONAL FIRST AID
Key Ring Face Shield
Clips on belt loop or handbag, and fits in your pocket. For those instances you never expect, ensure your safety with this quick and handy piece of personal protection.
The Pocket Mask is especially designed to be used by the first responder or professional rescuer, and offers superior protection for both rescuer and victim.
- Superior protection through a one-way valve and filter
- Pre-inflated cuff for effective and good seal
- Oxygen inlet version facilitates delivery of supplementary oxygen and includes head strap
- Can be used on adult, child and infant
- Replaceable, disposable one-way valve and filter
- Transparent PVC construction
- Swivel elbow - swivels a full 360 degrees
- Adjustable hook and loop handle
- Reinforced non-kink oxygen tubing
- Closed system oxygen reservoir
- Universal star-lumen oxygen tubing
V-VAC™ Manual Suction Unit
The all-in-one manual suction system. A simple yet efficient suction unit for first responders, and a reliable backup for emergency healthcare providers.
- One-handed operation
- Adjustment for high- and low-pressure suctioning
- Efficient: Maximum suction exceeds 380 mm Hg.
- Peak air flow over 70 litres per minute
- Features a unique no-clog suction tip (intake valve)
- Versatile catheter connection
- Disposable one-piece cartridge provides a new, clean pump, valve and suction tube
- Reusable handle is immersable for cleaning
The BaXstrap Spineboard is one of the lightest boards on the market, and the contoured design allows the board to nest compactly. This unique feature also offers patients more comfort, making it less likely that they will move around and aggravate their injuries.
- No seams make it easy to clean and decontaminate
- Extra large handholds make it easy to grab, even with heavy gloved hands
- Raised handholds make it easy to pick up
- Pins are moulded into the board, maximizing their strength
- Includes strap holes for paediatric patients, eliminating the need to use towels to fill the extra space between patient and strap
- BaXtrap can be used in water, in the mountains, at home or on the road
- Durable moulded-in customized labelling available
- Radiolucent, MRI and CT scan compatible
The Stifneck Select Collar
The Stifneck Select Collar is the quickest and easiest-to-use adjustable collar available. All you have to do is measure the patient, select the size, adjust and lock!
No glues or adhesives in-use on any of the Select adjustable products, the in-moluded hook will enhance the performance of the collar in various environmental conditions.
- Locks ensure selected sizes stay in place
- Adjustment tracks ensure symmetrical alignment of size
- Uses the same sizing and application method as the original Stifneck collars
- Easy access for pulse checks, advanced airway procedures, and visualisation through oversized trachea hole
- Room for large fingers to slide through the rear panel opening for cervical palpation
- Directions moulded into collar
- Reduces inventory costs and saves space
- Radiolucent, MRI and CT scan compatible
HeartStart First Aid Defibrillator
Now everyone can help save a life. Designed for use by everyone, at any time, at any location.
- Fast to learn: So simple to operate that a first aider with minimal training can potentially save the life of a co-worker, friend or member of the family or public.
- Easy to use: Calming natural voice instructions coach the first aider through the steps of first aid defibrillation and Resuscitation (CPR).
- Always ready: Comprehensive automatic self-tests check all the HeartStart's vital functions on a daily, weekly and monthly schedule, to ensure that HeartStart is always ready for emergency life saving.
- Voice coaching: Helps the user take control, with easy-to-follow instructions in a clear and confident voice.
HeartStart FRx Defibrillator
The HeartStart FRx is an easy to use, rugged and reliable automated external defibrillator (AED) for those who get there first. It incorporates a number of features to make sure it is ready when needed, with a minimum of maintenance required.
- Designed to work in many environments eg. in the rain, on board aircraft, on metal surfaces or in industrial areas.
- Withstands jetting water, loads up to 250 kg and one metre drops to a concrete floor.
- Dust protected.
- Incorporates daily, weekly and monthly self-testing including a pads connection and integrity test to make sure everything functions when needed.
- Requires no regular or contractual technical maintenance programs. All vital functions are tested in the internal self test program including full energy charge/discharge.
- Easy to check: the blinking green status indicator is the "ready" signal confirming all is well. Otherwise the FRx will produce an audio signal to notify that inspection is required.
- The manikin is a realistic, inexpensive, and lightweight Resuscitation (CPR) trainer.
- Available in Adult, Youth or Infant.
First Aid Manual
First aiders need to know what to do in an emergency before medical assistance arrives. The contents of this manual, along with attending an accredited work place first aid training course, will give you the information, undertanding and skills you need.
Public price: $25.00 including GST
Included free of charge in all public first aid courses.
Public Safety and Aquatic Rescue Training Manual
34th Ed. now available.
Public price: $35.00 including GST
Included free of charge in all public Surf Rescue Certificate or Bronze Medallion courses.